of Central Florida
Concert to benefit Catholic Charities at the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary
Saturday November 1 at 2 pm. No ticket required - freewill offering taken.
OUR MOST NEEDED ITEMS ARE:
Canned Food Items, including:
- Veggies (green beans, corn, etc.)
- Fruit (peaches, pears, etc.)
- Meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
Soups (beef stew, chicken noodle, etc.)
Ethnic Foods (beans & rice, etc.)
Shelf Stable Milk
Polk Co. has 3rd weakest hiring outlook in nation. Financial skills taught by CCCF are more important than ever! http://ow.ly/lYtW4
They depend on the influence of Christ in YOU! Resolve to Help our Neighbors in Need in 2014
Remember our less fortunate brothers and sisters and resolve to help those in need. Catholic Charities of Central Florida offers five simple ways to lend a hand up:
- Volunteer in one of our food pantries, with a newly arrived refugee family, with the homeless at Pathways to Care, or with any one of Catholic Charities' many programs. Don't forget to log your hours to count towards the 50,000 Hours of Service Challenge. Contact our volunteer coordinator to learn more: email@example.com.
- Host a Food Drive to help keep our pantries full and feed hungry families in Central Florida. Contact your local Catholic Charities office for the most needed items.
- Donate to Catholic Charities by adopting a program to support.
- Attend one of our upcoming fundraiser events:
- Pray for the people we serve, Catholic Charities staff, and volunteers. Visit Acts of Prayer for prayer resources.