Help a Needy Family this Thanksgiving by participating in our Annual Thanksgiving Food Basket Drive
Fill a paper grocery bag with the items listed below and bring it to the Church this weekend or to the St. Joseph Church Office 9 - 5 Monday through Friday
2 cans green beans, 2 cans kernel corn, 2 cans of yams, 2 cans of cranberry sauce, 1 bag of rice, 1 large box instant potatoes,
1 packet of gravy mix, l large box or bag of stuffing mix, 1 cake mix and icing, $15.00 gift card for meat.
We Give Thanks for You!
Polk Co. has 3rd weakest hiring outlook in nation. Financial skills taught by CCCF are more important than ever! http://ow.ly/lYtW4
They depend on the influence of Christ in YOU! Resolve to Help our Neighbors in Need in 2013
Remember our less fortunate brothers and sisters and resolve to help those in need. Catholic Charities of Central Florida offers five simple ways to lend a hand up:
- Volunteer in one of our food pantries, with a newly arrived refugee family, with the homeless at Pathways to Care, or with any one of Catholic Charities' many programs. Don't forget to log your hours to count towards the 50,000 Hours of Service Challenge. Contact our volunteer coordinator to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host a Food Drive to help keep our pantries full and feed hungry families in Central Florida. Contact your local Catholic Charities office for the most needed items.
- Donate to Catholic Charities by adopting a program to support.
- Attend one of our upcoming fundraiser events:
- Pray for the people we serve, Catholic Charities staff, and volunteers. Visit Acts of Prayer for prayer resources.