of Central Florida
Back by Popular Demand!
Crown Shredding to benefit Catholic Charities!
Your goodwill donation allows you to view your private papers shredded by a monster truck shredder.
Saturday, April 25 from 9 am - 1 pm in the Family Life Center Parking Lot.
Needed for our Pantry
Canned Food Items, including:
- Veggies (green beans, corn, etc.)
- Fruit (peaches, pears, etc.)
- Meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
Dried Pasta, spaghetti, elbow macaroni, etc.
Soups (beef stew, chicken noodle, etc.)
Ethnic Foods (beans & rice, etc.)
Shelf Stable Milk
Please check that all items are not out of date. We thank you.
Polk Co. has 3rd weakest hiring outlook in nation. Financial skills taught by CCCF are more important than ever! http://ow.ly/lYtW4
They depend on the influence of Christ in YOU! Resolve to Help our Neighbors in Need in 2014
Remember our less fortunate brothers and sisters and resolve to help those in need. Catholic Charities of Central Florida offers five simple ways to lend a hand up:
- Volunteer in one of our food pantries, with a newly arrived refugee family, with the homeless at Pathways to Care, or with any one of Catholic Charities' many programs. Don't forget to log your hours to count towards the 50,000 Hours of Service Challenge. Contact our volunteer coordinator to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host a Food Drive to help keep our pantries full and feed hungry families in Central Florida. Contact your local Catholic Charities office for the most needed items.
- Donate to Catholic Charities by adopting a program to support.
- Attend one of our upcoming fundraiser events:
- Pray for the people we serve, Catholic Charities staff, and volunteers. Visit Acts of Prayer for prayer resources.