Needed for our Pantry! Please check that all items are not out of date. We thank you.
Catholic Charities of Polk County
Summer means school is out and needy families experience an increase to their food resources. Help us help them!
Winter Pantry Wishlist
Oatmeal, soup, beans (canned) toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant)
any donations gratefully appreciated!
Canned Food Items,
including: Veggies (green beans, corn, etc.)
Fruit (peaches, pears, etc.)
Meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
Dried Pasta, spaghetti, elbow macaroni, etc.
Soups (beef stew, chicken noodle, etc.)
Ethnic Foods (beans & rice, etc.)
Shelf Stable Milk
Agape Mission Markets feed children and families in key geographic areas of need in Polk County
The Family Stability Program serves the working poor who experience a crisis and are seeking financial assistance to remain in their homes
Lakeland Activity Center for Seniors provides a safe place for at-risk seniors in our community to participate in activities, get a hot lunch and socialize with others.
Polk County has the 3rd weakest hiring outlook in nation.
Financial skills taught by CCCF are more important than ever!
They depend on the influence of Christ in YOU! Resolve to Help our Neighbors in Need.
Catholic Charities of Central Florida offers five simple ways to lend a hand up:
- Volunteer in one of our food pantries, with a newly arrived refugee family, with the homeless at Pathways to Care, or with any one of Catholic Charities' many programs. Don't forget to log your hours to count towards the 50,000 Hours of Service Challenge. Contact our volunteer coordinator to learn more: [email protected].
- Host a Food Drive to help keep our pantries full and feed hungry families in Central Florida. Contact your local Catholic Charities office for the most needed items.
- Donate to Catholic Charities by adopting a program to support.
- Attend one of our upcoming fundraiser events:
- Pray for the people we serve, Catholic Charities staff, and volunteers. Visit Acts of Prayer for prayer resources.
Telephone is (863) 299 - 7983